All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 30, 2010

Climbing

I officially have a climbing monkey on my hands. As of a couple days ago he figured out how to climb up onto things. He can climb onto the chairs at the kitchen table, the ottoman in our bedroom, he could already get into the little chairs on in the playroom but now he uses those as a step to get on the little table. Eeek! 


And tonight he's decided to practice his skills about an hour past his normal bedtime because he decided he wasn't quite ready for bed. He was fussing with my trying to put him to bed but now he's happy as a clam to empty the drawers of my night stand and play with some toys on the floor. He's currently playing with a toy while lounging on his boppy pillow.


Photobucket

No comments: