All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

tooth!

Micah is {finally!} at 15.5 months getting his first tooth. He's very reluctant to let anyone look in his mouth though. However when he gets angry or upset he'll open his mouth wide and it's clearly visible that his bottom gum has a bump on it and you can see the line of the tooth that's about to come through. 
I had my camera nearby so I tried to get a picture of his soon-to-poke-through tooth while sister was getting buckled in the car but you can't see it too well in the picture. You can see his beautiful very blue eyes though. He wasn't too happy since it was past his bedtime and normally I wouldn't take pictures of a crying baby but I couldn't pass up a chance to possibly get a picture of his tooth and I just loved the sparkle that his eyes have to them in this shot. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

Such a great post! Holden was almost one when his first tooth broke through. Not that that's entirely weird, but the teeth that came through were his eye teeth or vampire teeth. It was SO funny - and super duper cute!