All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Raspberries

Micah started blowing some raspberries this evening. So cute! Unfortunately the videos I took of him doing have the sound all fuzzy :(

So instead you'll have to deal with some cute pictures of him with his teddy bear. Abby thought he would like his teddy. He was content with his feet though and showed very little interest in the teddy.


I think the camera must add 10 lbs though because I swear he doesn't look that chunky to me as he looks in those pictures!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Pops and Gigi agree. In the photos of him alone he looks pretty big, but the photo of him in Scarlet's lap, he looks like a little baby!
Oh- and just a shout out to Scarlet- you look beautiful! Hi to you and Nick!