All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Zoo

We went to the zoo on Friday and Micah actually was awake for quite a bit of this outing compared to the last time we went to the zoo.


Enjoying the waterbed in the tot spot!


No doubt his feet are his favorite thing even if you didn't believe me when I said it before huh?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I wanna go to the zoo with Micah and Abby!

Lisa said...

I love the picture. He looks so cool and GQ.
Gigi

Heidi said...

Look at those eyes, he has beautiful eyes!