All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Colds

Sunday afternoon Micah was really clingy. He had been happy Sunday morning, played happily in Bible class. Beau joked that he was grumpy with me for cramping his style in bible class so that he couldn't have all the attention from the sweet bibleland ladies. Sunday night it was apparent he just plain didn't feel good. Monday he was cranky and clingy still but no real fever either. Both evenings though he did something he hasn't done in a long time.... he cuddled up on me and just was content to lay there and eventually dozed off. He seemed to feel fine Tuesday but he again dozed off on me that evening. 


Beau put it best and I couldn't agree more. We had that they don't feel well but love the extra sweet cuddles we get when they are sick. 


I hesitate to post this picture because it isn't exactly flattering but it's just so sweet how he was content to just lay on me. 

Photobucket

No comments: