All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What happens when mommy walks away

I have a little shadow...
His name is Micah and he hates for his mommy to walk away from him even if he's busy playing. Once or maybe twice is okay but more than that and he comes a crawling after me. 
But he's awfully cute! Even when he is hanging onto my leg. 
In developmental updates: He stood for at least a good 15 seconds if not 20 seconds. All by his self. He pulled up on my leg while I was sitting down and stood there! 

Still no teeth in sight though.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

16 lbs, 8 oz. that's my guess!

Unknown said...

Way too cute.

Audrey isn't following yet, but she does get anxious when mommy walks away.