All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Driving

Micah has his first driving experience yesterday when we stopped at the grocery store for a couple things to make an appetizer for Thanksgiving. He was taught by his wonderfully loving sister who maybe shouldn't be the one teaching him how to drive. 


Beau was not nearly as amused by Micah sitting in the cart as I was as Beau really really doesn't like pushing the car grocery carts as they are a pain to push. Our grocery store only has a couple - maybe 5 at most so we can usually get into the store without Abby seeing one the rare times we go to the store as a family and because of how hard they are to push I have told Abby only daddies can drive the cars so that I don't have to push one. They do enjoy them - I just wish they were easier to push! 


{this was only Micah's second real time riding in the cart as I usually wear him in a carrier - the first one I didn't have a camera and my phone died on me as I took the picture :( }
Photobucket

No comments: