All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sitting and crawling

I forgot to post that as of about two weeks ago that Micah can now get into a sitting position by himself!


He is also full-out crawling now. Though sometimes he needs a little extra motivation like mommy leaving the room for him to travel too far. Last night he was on the floor and I was undressing him getting him ready for bath time and went to put his clothes in the laundry room (because he got his shirt a little wet right when I took off his diaper something he hadn't done since he was an itty bitty) and he was upset I left so in he started talking in his grumpy voice and crawling after me. It wasn't very fast but he was coming to find me!

He also managed to get stuck under the coffee table yesterday! Silly boy! He wasn't too happy about it though and got upset immediately after I snapped that picture.

Photobucket

No comments: