All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yum?

Micah and I had a discussion while I pureed up some sweet potatoes for him to 'eat' for dinner. Such a cute little guy! 





Ummm...  looks yummy! (Can you see the little finger reaching?) 




Hmm... maybe we aren't that impressed. 

Definitely not impressed mama!  I'm done eating! 


 I'd much prefer to just chew on the spoon! 



So for Micah yelling at mama while eating and reaching for her food does not mean he wants to eat or at least eat purees. He did okay. His tongue thrust reflex is gone but he had a little bit of trouble with the swallowing of the food. He wasn't too impressed with the taste either. He was excited at first for the first bite but mostly just wanted to grab the spoon and chew on the opposite end. We'll try again another day - fine by me! 




Can I say I love this bib though? I got one of the {cheaper} version they made for Target on clearance before Micah was born and I'm almost regretting not buying at least two (so I could keep one in the diaper bag when he starts eating more) So easy to wipe clean and since it has a magnetic closure I can stick it to the fridge and I never have to track down a clean bib. 
Photobucket

No comments: