All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

the food

Personalized label water bottles
The cake table
Cupcakes
Micah's smash cake topped with a sugar cookie - I tried to make marshmallow fondant to cover his cake and while it did cover it okay it just didn't smooth quite right. I'm not quite sure what I did wrong but oh well it still looked decent - tasted great though! 
The kids meals - peanut butter sandwiches (cut into airplane shapes like the cookies) and a bag of chip - packaged like an airline meal. 
The adults had ham and turkey sandwiches, chips and there was also fruit to go along with. It was all yummy! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Robyn Lee said...

Oh VERY cute! : ) I love personalized water bottle labels... VERY cute!

Gabi said...

Cute party ideas, Katie! The fondant looks a little wet... more powdered sugar would have probably done the trick. :)