All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ladies Man

Micah wore his shirt Uncle Jeremy picked out for him for the first time today to Bible class. He got lots of comments today about his shirt - and his gorgeous big eyes as well. 




On a very happy side note Micah slept in for oh maybe the 2nd time since we've been home from Paris - until oh 7:20 - about 10 minutes before my alarm was going to go off to get us ready for Bible class. It was nice not to get up with him at 5/6 am. Here's to hoping it happens again {though I doubt it since I just told ya'll about it!} 


Photobucket

No comments: