All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me!



It's that time again! Time to tell about what we did not do this week! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week I surely did not give Micah a slice of apple on to chew on after he grabbed it from my hand so that I could sit him in the bumbo and eat my lunch with two hands. Nope not me!


And since I did not do that, I certainly did not put that slice of apple into a mesh feeder while we went to play out side after lunch to keep him content so I could clean out the car (which also certainly was not a mess!) Nope not me!







We certainly did play poker with our 3 year old just because she wanted to play 'cards' like Daddy and couldn't remember how to play Go Fish. Nope, not me! 


So what did you not do this week? 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your not me! post. your little one is too precious!!