All about the milestones my itty bitty hits and when he hits them. I can't seem to remember to write down things in a baby book so for the time being this is his online baby book for all to see. If you want to see all the other happenings of our family you can look here.  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ready set roll!

So it finally clicked to Micah that since he could now roll over both ways (though he had only previously rolled over from back to belly once) that he could use that to roll all over. He went from the rocking chair on one side of my bedroom to the dresser on the other side. Unfortunately my super awesome camera was in the other room so I didn't get a video of the rolly polly-ness today but I will - soon - I promise.





While I didn't get a video of him rolling - I did capture this video of him trying to crawl. He was up on his knees a little more before I grabbed the camera and almost trying to rock a tiny tiny bit. Eeek! We definitely got that baby gate up just in time! Where did my little bitty baby go?




{Please excuse the pile of laundry on the couch behind Micah as I was folding laundry before grabbing my camera to film this - hence why Abby mentions in the video that Micah is going backwards through the kitchen to do laundry}

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What laundry? My eyes never leave the baby, except when Abby pops into the picture.
Tell Beau it looks like Micah is training to get in on the plank competition in part of the video.